Make your own free website on


Please read carefully. Some items may not apply to you.
The forms you may need are numbered 1,2,3 and maybe 4 and 5.

1. Information sheet. Please completely fill out the Informationsheet. The plaintiff is you the person seeking the divorce. Thedefendant is the other spouse. Be sure to fill in every space.Fill in passport number, or military ID #, etc. Be sure to printname of notary public. Do not leave any blanks on form.
* If any information requested is not applicable please state so.

2.Plaintiff's Special Power of Attorney. This applies to you. Youdo not have to fill this out, but you must sign this before anotary public, or other officer qualified to take oaths, who mustaffix his or her seal. Notary should not require that the form befilled out, however if he or she does require it, please fill inonly your name and address.

3..Defendant's Special Power of Attorney. This applies to youonly if your spouse is also signing the forms and you have both agreed to a two-party divorce. This form does not have to befilled out, however it must also be signed before a notary publicby the defendant. Notary public must affix his or her seal.

4. Affidavit. This applies to you (If it is a one party divorce)and to your spouse (if this is a two party case). It does have tobe notarized.

Please courier all notarized completed forms and Certified check or money order 1-231-846-1800

*No personal checks please